By Melinda Johnson
Looking for a new way to have fun playing with your bird buddy? Or is
his nickname "Birdzilla" and you have the scars to prove it? Maybe your
bird is a depressed little perch potato that refuses to play at all?
This new way of training birds with a clicker and treats can
dramatically improve your bird and your life together.
Find our just how smart, affectionate, and fascinating birds can be, with clicker training.
- Depressed birds regain their joy in life
- One-person birds warm up to other family members
- Scared birds learn to cooperate with simple care such as nail clipping
- Undesirable behaviors such as screaming and biting fade away
- Baby birds grow up to be outstanding companions
- Rescued and older birds lean to trust, love, and play
- Birds win new friends with appealing tricks and games
You'll learn to communicate with you bird - and to teach your bird
to communicate with you - in ways that you never imagined. 156 pages.
Clicker Fun Kit for Birds contains
- 150 page book of complete training and care
- Target Stick
- Sample Treats