A Certified Organic, Tasty, Toasted Healthy Supplement for all Companion Birds
FOR USE IN BIRDS
• Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a
bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for
birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following
• Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
• Beneficial to most aging birds.
• Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
• High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
• High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
• Contains essential fatty acids.
For birds sized:
Medium: Mini Macaws, Small Cockatoos, etc.*Ground Shelled Peanuts, *Evaporated Sugar
Cane Juice, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Ground Yellow Corn, *Ground Hulled
Gray Proso Millet, *Ground Shelled Sunflower Seeds, *Ground Hulless
Barley, *Ground Split Green Peas, *Palm Fruit Oil, *Ground Toasted Oat
Groats, *Ground Brown Rice, Ground Chia Seed, *Ground Alfalfa,
Montmorillonite Clay, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Kelp Meal, Vitamin E
Supplement, Natural Trace Mineral Salt, *Spirulina, Vitamin A
Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12
Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine
Hydrochloride, d-Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Large: African Greys, Amazons, etc
Extra Large: Macaws, Large Cockatoos
Bird Foods is committed to protecting your bird from artificial
preservatives. Here are some suggestions to keep your food fresh: