The bioSnacky Glass Jar Seed Germinator sprouter makes sprouting so quick and easy. This super simple starter equipment is the optimal way to get into the sprouting and raising of seeds. A handy sized glass germinator jar ideal for those with limited space, or who require a smaller batch of sprouts.
Correct use of our top-quality seeds will ensure optimum cultivation results in all bioSnacky germinators and glass germinators.
• Quick and Easy to handle.
• Just place the seeds in the tray (which is the lid of the jar) and grow.
• Seeds can be simply rinsed with jar sitting on the side of the kitchen sink and the jar is also dishwasher safe to a temperature of approx. 85C.
• Includes an instruction booklet.
Suitable for sprouting all seeds and grains. Easy to Use: Requires no soil or sowing - just place the seeds in the lid/tray/sieve and water twice daily! Uses an irrigation system that’s been tried and tested a hundred times over.
• Ideal for the single household
• Clear, clean eco-friendly glass
• Optimum light incidence and conditions for growth
For those of us who eat sprouts, we always have on hand the freshest, most valuable and cheapest vegetable available. In principle, sprouting seeds is quite a simple process, which requires little more than love, care and hygiene.
Turn your kitchen into a greenhouse! Discover how much fun it is to cultivate your own fresh and crunchy shoots and sprouts using an Original bioSnacky Germinator and don't forget to purchase your organically grown seeds from our range. Sprouts and shoots are the perfect accompaniment to a well-balanced diet at any time of the year and are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
Have your own low maintenance mini vegetable garden "on tap" in your kitchen.
• A good source of nutritional supplements, full of live enzymes
• Sprouts are a nutritionally excellent food. They can contain 400% more protein than lettuce and over 3900% more beta-carotene; they provide a daily source of vitamins, proteins, minerals, trace elements and enzyme; , broccoli seeds contain high amounts of cancer fighting compounds!
• For daily fresh sprouts, grown naturally
• Simple and easy to use
• Shoots are ready for harvest within a matter of days, depending on the seed variety
• Juice your sprouts along with your wheatgrass, fruits and vegetables
The variety of sprouts you grow in the bioSnacky Sprouter Garden can be used in such versatile ways -- on bread, tossed in salads, stir-fried gently in olive oil when preparing tasty cooked dishes, pancake fillings, omelettes or rissoles; add to soups, dips, muesli or simply stir into all kinds of pasta, rice, vegetables, fish and meat dishes. All cooked food is deficient in enzymes, so toss in some raw sprouts if you must cook!
Instructions for Use
Soaking - Rinse Glass Jar, Sieve Compartment and Seeds thoroughly under cold running water. Place seeds into the glass jar and cover with cold water.
Rinsing - Unscrew sieve compartment and turn the glass germinator upside down. To rinse, fill the glass germinator with fresh, cold water and empty immediately. the more thoroughly you rinse the germinator, the more you will improve conditions for the growth of the seedlings After rinsing, tilt the glass germinator and sieve compartment at an angle to ensure that absolutely all of the water drains away. (It is best to use a shallow bowl or other similar object for this.)
Where to place your Glass Germinator - Place in a warm, light position, away from direct sunlight. Agitate the seedlings in the Glass Germinator regularly in order to separate them. Avoid the build-up of too much water or moisture.
Harvesting - Sprouts and shoots are ready for harvesting in just a few days. Rinse components thoroughly and allow to dry naturally. The jar can be washed in the dishwasher.
Distribute the seeds according to the guidelines for amounts given in the seed growing chart. An instruction booklet is provided with the Sprouter.
The dimensions of the bioSnacky Glass Seed Germinator are as follows :
Height 14cm, Diameter 9cm (5½" x 3½")
• One Glass Germinator Jar, with Sieve/Lid and support frame to hold jar in correct angle.
• One set of instructions for use.
• One free sample sachet containing Original bioSnacky seeds.
• Sample sachet of Herbamare Original.
• Sample jar of Herbamare Spicy.